Hi Friends, so the moment in this post we’re going to talk about the WEBSITE LIST for your daily use. Many of the Domains help YouTubers and bloggers. These websites can only fulfill your introductory requirements. The most important website is there. So let’s get started with it.
1.Bounceapp.com: For landing full-length screenshots of web runners. Bounce – A fun and easy way to share ideas on a webpage.
- Goo. gl– dock URLs and convert URLs into QR canons.
- copypastecharacter.com– Copy- bury special characters that aren’t on your keyboard. A basic app that allows you to find and copy special characters to your clipboard.
- fb. me/ AppStore: Search iOS apps without launching iTunes.
- icon finder. a com-The stylish place to find icons of all sizes.
- office. com-Download templates, clipart, and images for your Office documents.
- woorank. com-everything you wanted to know about a website. A complete marketing tool for your website.
- virustotal.com– Overlook any suspicious train or dispatch attachment for contagions.VirusTotal is a website created by the Spanish security company Hispasec Sistemas.
- WolframAlpha.com-Gets answers directly without searching. Compute answers using Wolfram’s breakthrough technology & knowledge base, relied on by millions of students & professionals.
- printwhatyoulike.com– Publish web runners without the clutter.
TOP 15 USEFUL WEBSITE LIST
- coralcdn. org-If a point is down due to heavy business, try penetrating it through coral CDN. It offers a simple and economic way to create a Content Delivery Network layer using a pure software stack.
- random.org– Pick arbitrary figures, flip coins, and more.
- mywot.com– Check the trust position of any website. Website Security Check.
- tubemogul.com– Contemporaneously upload vids to YouTube and other videotape spots.
- techforeverylife. com-This is a stylish website to learn tips and tricks to earn money, learn skills, create a website, etc.
So, Friends, this is the end of the tutorial. I hope these websites will be helpful to you. Please support us by participating and subscribing to our newsletter. We will be back with a new tutorial soon.